Thursday, February 1, 2007

Pictures

I don't have many pictures of me, because I am the family photographer. However, you may enjoy the pictures of my beautiful family. God has blessed me greatly.

Luke is nearly 11 months old.





This is my new "Mommy Haircut." I like it. I am with my sisters-in-law. Annie is in the middle with Will. Amy is on the right with Sam. Sam and Will are Amy's twins.

This is my wonderful husband Adam. He is such a gift from God.


This is me pre-haircut. Luke is only two months old. He's so tiny!


6 comments:

kirsten said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! What a cutie. I can see both you & Adam in him. :o)

Rebecca said...

Christin, your family is beautiful. If you have a picture of the 3 of you together, I'd love to see it.

Luke is quite a handsome fellow! Too bad TX and CA are so far away. . . Caleb needs a friend. =)

Christin said...

Oh! That makes me sad! Caleb would be such a wonderful friend for Luke. I like the way his parents think and are raising him.

You know, I've been thinking there needs to be a 10 year reunion for Torrey class of 2000. I've thought about suggesting it, but I am afraid they will put me in charge, which would be fine if I weren't hundreds of miles away. I wouldn't mind helping organize it all, but I think someone there needs to be involved, too. What do you think of the idea? Do you think people would come?

kirsten said...

If you organize it, they will come ... :o)

Just kidding. It could be a collaborative effort. But I am far away too.

christianne said...

Ten years, as in 2010? Wow, you are on it early! :)

Welcome to the blogosphere! I am looking forward to getting caught up with you again.

Christin said...

Yes, it is early. I started thinking about it when my high school reunion came up.