Saturday, April 7, 2007

Sleep and Teeth

Luke and I have spent this week recovering from him being sick last week. He is finally back to sleeping through the night, which means I am finally back to sleeping through the night. Monday night Adam, Pop, Granny, and I were enjoying a remarkably peaceful dinner. I thought, Wow! Luke sure is being quiet and self-entertaining over there in his high chair. Then I looked up. He was so exhausted he had fallen asleep in his chair. We finished our meal and then put him to bed.

We have taken to calling Luke, "Snaggletooth." His smile is filling out with teeth, but some are more stubborn than others. The tooth count is at five. Two on bottom. Three on top, with a lovely hole between the two on his right and one on his left. What a cutie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!